In order to upgrade the Entity Limit to a higher plan, you only need to pay an amount equal to the price difference between your current plan and the plan you want to upgrade to. For example: your current Entity Limit is 10,000 at $149, you are going to upgrade to 20,000 Entity Limit at $189. So the amount you need to pay is: 189 – 149 = 40 USD.
To upgrade the Entity Limit for your migration tool, you can follow either of these methods:
A. Quick Method
There are 3 simple steps:
- Go to your Account Dashboard > Migrations.
- Locate the migration tool you want to upgrade. Click Upgrade.
- Select the new Entity Limit, then proceed to checkout.
B. Manual Method
If you can’t use the quick method, please go through these steps:
- Calculate the price difference between the current plan and the next plan.
- Purchase this Migration Customization Service with the price difference and the option “Upgrade Entity Limit”.
If all the conditions are satisfied, the Entity Limit of your migration tool will be automatically upgraded to the new chosen plan.
If the Entity Limit is not upgraded, please submit a ticket from your Account Dashboard. We will verify your order and proceed to upgrade the Entity Limit for you.
Thank you so much for choosing our service!